Friday, November 13, 2009

First post?

One more online diversion to keep track of, yay! Let's see... there's my website, Facebook, Myspace (which never, ever gets checked), a fannish Livejournal and one for geneaology, two personal e-mail addys, one work address, two Twitter accounts, a Polyvore account, one Deviantart gallery, an Etsy page, and a partridge in a pear tree. Seriously, I'm sure I could come with others.

I'm hoping to update this blog regularly, that it can be a place I post anything I've been working on, be it fan-girly, silly, unfinished, geeky, emo, or something that I think actually has a shot at getting me hired somewhere.

I'm sure I'll regret this later, but since Halloween's not that far past, for my first post I give you -



Hipster Zombie. (Zombster? Hipsbe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment